Introduction to Moldex3D
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 1st July 2020 - 2nd July 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this course, you will learn features, functionalities and workflows in Moldex3D using both eDesign and BLM meshes.
The format of the course is a mix of theory and practical workshop exercises.
We are the first and only UK & Ireland Moldex3D Authorised Certification Centre.
Benefits of Training
- Understanding the basics of the injection moulding processes and mould design
- Understanding the capability of Moldex3D simulation technology
- The ability to independently set up an analysis, integrate the results and recognize the potential issues, and implement solutions.
Who Should Attend?
New users of Moldex3D, or people looking to familiarise themselves with the STUDIO interface. Prior experience of injection moulding, polymers or CAD is not necessary.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£900, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
- IMoldex3D Introduction
- Theory Recap
- Fundamentals of Moldex3D Studio
- Gate & Runner Design
- Meshing Procedures
- Material Selection & Comparison
- Flow Analysis
- Cooling Analysis
- Warpage Interpretation
- Advanced Options & Computation Parameters