Moldex3d Introductory Online Training
- 7th December 2021 - 9th December 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this course, you will learn features, functionalities and workflows in Moldex3D using both eDesign and BLM meshes.
The format of the course is a mix of theory and practical workshop exercises.
We are the first and only UK & Ireland Moldex3D Authorised Certification Centre.
Have you heard about our Moldex3D free trial? Try the software for 30 days.
Benefits of Training
- Understanding the basics of the injection moulding processes and mould design
- Understanding the capability of Moldex3D simulation technology
- The ability to independently set up an analysis, integrate the results and recognize the potential issues, and implement solutions.
Who Should Attend?
New users of Moldex3D, or people looking to familiarise themselves with the STUDIO interface. Prior experience of injection moulding, polymers or CAD is not necessary.
This course is delivered online in two hour sessions, over three consecutive days.
Day 1 – Tuesday 7th December, 2pm – 4pm GMT | Tuesday 7th December, 2 – 4pm GMT
Day 2 – Wednesday 8th December, 2pm – 4pm GMT | Wednesday 8th December, 2 – 4pm GMT
Day 3 – Thursday 9th December, 2pm – 4pm GMT | Thursday 9th December, 2 – 4pm GMT
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
DAY 1: Introduction & Model Set Up
- Moldex3D Introduction
- Theory Recap
- Fundamentals of Moldex3D Studio
- Gate & Runner Design
- Meshing Procedures
- Material Selection & Comparison
DAY 2: Results & Interpretation
- Flow Analysis
- Cooling Analysis
- Warpage Interpretation
- Advanced Options & Computation Parameters
DAY 3: Advanced Topics & Discussion
- Advanced topics (e.g. Overmoulding, Fibre Analysis)
- Delegate’s applications
- Workshop Review