Webinar: Modelling of tunnels and tunneling (TBM)
- 1st July 2020
7:00 am - 8:00 am
Date: 1st July
Time: 7am (BST)
Tunneling is form of linear construction widely used in mass rapid transit, roads, railways, hydroelectric power, sewage and water supply. Tunnel construction can prove to be challenging in many ways such as stability during construction and ground movement in urban areas, unfavourable geotechnical conditions, underwater cases etc. Therefore modelling of tunnel and tunneling process requires special attention. Tunnel boring process using TBM consist of many stages which needs to be modeled and analysed properly.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
During this webinar you will learn:
- PLAXIS modelling workflow
- Modelling of tunnel boring process with TBM using tunnel designer
- Stability, ground movement during tunnel construction and structural forces in lining
- The webinar is open to all geotechnical, transportation and structural Industry Professionals, so invite your colleagues!
**The webcast will be streamed through your computer, so there is no dial-in number. Please make sure your computer speakers (or headset) are turned on and the volume is set to an audible level so you can hear the presenters.