Materials Data for Simulation: A Bioengineering Use Case | Ansys Webinar
- 21st April 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
21 April 2021
11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
This webinar spotlights how we use the materials selection methodology developed by Prof. Mike Ashby to identify the best material candidates for a joint hip replacement. We will use a computer-aided design model of the hip implant to generate simulation results. Additionally, we will vary the materials choices using the simulation tool and understand the best material choices. Lastly, we will compare analytical to numerical results.
- Discover how to use EduPack for advanced materials selection of a hip implant.
- Learn how to use computer-aided design for teaching.
- Explore how to use Discovery, a simulation-driven tool, to answer critical design questions.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
This webinar spotlights how we use the materials selection methodology developed by Prof. Mike Ashby to identify the best material candidates for a joint hip replacement.