Integrating Injection Molding Machine Response into Mold Filling Analysis | Moldex3D Webinar
- 18th September 2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Simulation is playing an increasingly important role in manufacturing. However, engineers still face challenges in bridging the gap between simulation and manufacturing.
Join us for this webinar to learn how to maximise simulation utility with Moldex3D, where we integrate real-world conditions to more accurately take into account crucial information from the physical world, including considering the dynamic machine response of an injection moulding machine, ensuring the optimised processing conditions obtained from simulations can be directly applied on the production floor.
Webinar starts at 09:30 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the gaps between simulation and real-world manufacturing
- How to capture real-world machine response
- How to import real-world injection moulding machine data into virtual simulations
- How to maximise the value of uniting real-world data and virtual simulations