DEFORM Introduction (2D/3D)
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 9th December 2019 - 11th December 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This 3-day course will cover the standard training for DEFORM 2D & 3D.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for attendees with no DEFORM experience, or for those who would like to sharpen their skills or refresh their knowledge.
The course commences at 9:00am and finishes at approximately 5:00pm.
£1350, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course topics include:
- Introduction to DEFORM™ products
- Theory of metal forming and finite elements
- Geometry definition
- Basic meshing and remeshing
- Material data
- Boundary conditions
- Running a simulation
- Restarting a simulation / multi-stage forgings
- Simulating temperature and temperature change
- Press and hammer models
- Results interpretation
- Tool stress analysis
- Elastic plastic material
- Thermal and residual stress
- Advanced meshing
- Heating and cooling simulations
- Material removal and fracture