Conference: 2019 Innovation Conference and Workshop
22nd May 2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
23rd May 2019
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Please join ANSYS at the Innovation Conference and Workshop in Coventry on 22-23 May 2019.
Don’t miss the chance to…
- Gain insight into ANSYS’ pervasive engineering simulation strategy and product release news.
- Listen to industry-speakers showcasing their use of ANSYS simulation
- Share simulation experiences, best practices, tips and tricks
- Discuss simulation challenges with ANSYS experts
- Learn about the latest ANSYS acquisitions in Additive Manufacturing and Post-Processing
- Participate in product and application specific workshops (Day 2).
The event will feature a day of presentations on 22nd May featuring a short plenary session before
breaking into five parallel tracks covering:
- Low Frequency
During the evening of 22nd May ANSYS will be hosting a 3 course complimentary conference dinner and drinks reception at the DoubleTree by Hilton Coventry. The evening will give you further opportunity to network with your peers and engineering specialists.
On 23rd May there will be a series of complimentary workshops for those wishing to attend.
Call for Papers
As part of our conference agenda, we are looking to highlight a few ANSYS success stories where FEA, CFD, Low Frequency and/or Multiphysics solutions have been used.
Each presentation will be allocated 30 minutes (25 minutes presentation and 5 minutes Q & A)
If you have a success story that you wish to be considered to form part of the agenda please complete the form opposite or call us on 0161 474 6886 to discuss further.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
For full details, please visit ANSYS website >>