How Upfront Rapid Design Exploration Minimises Prototyping | ANSYS Webinar
- 4th December 2019
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Webinar starts at 16:00 GMT
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What you will learn:
- How designer-level tools can provide engineers with upfront guidance to make better design decisions
- Why rapid design exploration is a fundamental step in the manufacturing process
- How to manipulate imported geometry, whether provided by suppliers or internal teams
- How to eliminate your prototyping problems upfront, and iterate quickly through simulation-led design