Webinar: Developing Next-generation Batteries with 3D Physics and Systems Modeling and Simulation
- 31st January 2019
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
With the rising demand for ultra-low power design methodologies in power electronics and electric vehicle manufacturing, advances in battery technology have become increasingly important. To save time and costs associated with battery experimentation during R&D, modelling and simulation are essential.
Watch this webinar to learn how ANSYS Twin Builder can help:
- Model battery cells using the new Modelica-based library’s equivalent circuit models (ECMs) with state of charge (SOC) or SOC temperature dependency.
- Create 3D reduced order models (ROMs) in Twin Builder using 3D simulation data from ANSYS Fluent. We will explore the available native applications, ACT Extensions (apps) and other toolkits that help automate the ROM creation process for battery applications.
- Integrate electrical ECMs with thermal ROMs to provide a systems-level understanding of battery thermal and electrical performance under various load-level scenarios. We will also discuss how battery models can be incorporated into larger systems-level models, such as those for electric vehicles.
Webinar starts at 16:00 GMT
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
For further information about ANSYS products, please contact us.