Ansys Start-Up: Everything You Need To Know | Online Event
- 15th March 2021
9:00 am - 9:45 am
Wilde Analysis & Ansys are committed to partnering with today’s entrepreneurs to help them grow into tomorrow’s industry leaders. The Ansys Startup Program is built for early-stage startups with limited funding and revenue, providing full access to simulation software bundles designed to help you develop your technology quickly and cost-effectively.
Eligible startups gain access to Ansys simulation solutions so you can build virtual prototypes of your products. These virtual prototypes can be modified and tested hundreds of times during the same period it would take to build and test one physical prototype — accelerating your product development and saving you money.
This webinar has passed, however, if you would be interested in attending the next event, please register your details and we will contact you with any future dates.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- What is the Ansys Start Up Program?
- What does the Program include?
- Who is eligible for the Program?
- What is the purpose of the Program?
- Current Start Up Customer Presentation
- What’s next?
- Summary & Questions (Including details of incentive to purchase in Q2)