Comprehensive Multiphysics Reliability Solutions in Electronics Systems | Ansys Webinar
- 27th January 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
27 January 2022
45 Minutes including Q&A session
- How do I meet urgent market demands faster than my competition AND be confident that my product is reliable?How do I reduce costs associated with physical testing by running simulations to explore and validate design options?
- Learn how simulation helps avoid component and assembly failures due to mechanical shock and vibration, drop and impact events, and other scenarios
- How can I assess issues such as delamination and component cracking?
- Learn how leading pre-processing and solver technologies enable the evaluation of devices involving complex physics, including shock and vibration, drop-test and thermal-mechanical interactions?
- What kinds of analysis and testing can I perform using simulation software?
This 45-minute webinar will use Ansys solutions to answer these questions and help improve mechanical reliability within electronics.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- Using Ansys Solutions to help improve Electronics Reliability
- Electronics Reliability Engineering Challenges
- Electrical Reliability
- Power and Signal Integrity
- Thermal Reliability
- Flow Fields and Temperatures
- Mechanical Reliability
- Shock and Vibration analysis
Q&A Session (questions will be typed in by attendees during the event)