Simulation Best Practices for Mechanical Reliability Solutions in Electronics Systems | Ansys Webinar
- 22nd September 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
22nd September 2021
45 Minutes including Q&A session
- How do I meet urgent market demands faster than my competition AND be confident that my product is reliable?
How do I reduce costs associated with physical testing by running simulations to explore and validate design options?
- Learn how simulation helps avoid component and assembly failures due to mechanical shock and vibration, drop and impact events, and other scenarios
- How can I assess issues such as delamination and component cracking?
- Learn how leading pre-processing and solver technologies enable the evaluation of devices involving complex physics, including shock and vibration, drop-test and thermal-mechanical interactions?
- What kinds of analysis and testing can I perform using simulation software?
This 45-minute webinar will use Ansys solutions to answer these questions and help improve mechanical reliability within electronics.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- Using Ansys Solutions to help improve Electronics Reliability
- Electronics Reliability Engineering Challenges
- Mechanical Reliability
- PCB Modelling
- Compenent Modelling
- Thermal -Mechanical
- Structural Dynamics
- Fatigue & Fracture
- Q&A Session (questions will be typed in by attendees during the event)