ANSYS LS-DYNA – Introduction
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 9th June 2020 - 10th June 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ANSYS LS-DYNA is required for the analysis of problems involving contact, large deformation, nonlinear materials, transient response, and/or problems requiring explicit solutions. This course is designed for new users who want to become proficient with ANSYS LS-DYNA in ANSYS Workbench. You will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course.
- A basic knowledge of dynamics and strength of materials (material modeling) is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of the physics of transient dynamic events is also recommended.
- A basic knowledge of ANSYS Mechanical in Workbench is advantageous but not required.
£790, including lunch and refreshments.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Topics Include:
- Explicit Theory and Workbench LS-DYNA
- Solution Setup, Boundary Conditions, Rigid Bodies
- Quasi-static Analysis and Result Verification
- Engineering Data and Material Models
- Element Formulations
- LS-DYNA Keywords
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises