Ansys Mechanical Level Up | Online Event
- 2nd December 2020
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This event has now passed but is available on demand, please use for the form opposite to gain access to these resources.
For the past 50 years, Ansys Mechanical — where it all began — continues to be the engineering community’s go-to finite element analysis platform for structural analysis. And Mechanical’s just getting warmed up as its UI and ease-of-use capabilities have recently grown by leaps and bounds, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and automation to make workflows easier than ever. This makes Mechanical accessible to every engineer, no matter where they are in their simulation journey.
Join us on December 2 for this free virtual technical event where visionary Ansys product development, product management and engineering leaders will provide expert insights on Mechanical’s latest technology advances and preview the exciting path ahead for the platform. For those engineers looking to boot up their simulation experience to those seeking to step up their simulation skills to those operating in “beast mode”, who execute large and complex workflows, this action-packed event showcases how Mechanical radically transforms product design.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- The value of structural simulation
- Make your geometry simulation ready with spaceclaim
- Getting started with Ansys Mechanical
- Tips & Tricks using Ansys Mechanical
- Light weighting: Structural optimisation methods
- Leveraging the power of scripting & automation
- Modelling connections: welds & bolted joints
- Boost your simulation with data through external sources
- Design and life your products accurately with nonlinear adaptive meshing (nlad) and fracture
- Thinking beyond structures: coupled field analysis in Ansys mechanical
- Designing a future car: e-motor noise, vibration, harshness (NVH)
- Reliability in a connected world: integrating Ansys mechanical and sherlock
Followed by a LIVE Question & Answer session with Ansys Development