Materials Selection: An Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Example | ANSYS Granta Webinar
- 3rd December 2019
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Webinar starts at 16:00 GMT
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What you will learn:
- Learn from a real case study: an Invar alloy for aerospace applications: as-cast vs additively-manufactured
- See the latest GRANTA Selector software in action, along with the Senvol Database™ for additive manufacturing materials
- Find out how to compare materials, establish performance indices for aerospace applications, and select the right process