- 28th April 2020 - 30th April 2020
9:30 am - 11:30 am
The primary goal of this course is to cover all the fundamentals of using ANSYS as an integrated single discipline and multiphysics simulation tool for structural (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers CAE analysts and tool makers with no prior experience of ANSYS AIM or any other FEA software.
It would be beneficial to any individual that desires to use Finite Element Analysis as part of their design process.
Please complete the form opposite or contact us for dates and duration.
Please complete the form opposite or contact us for online training prices, including discounts for multiple delegates and courses.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also run this course at your offices as a company-dedicated training session on a date of your choosing. Please indicate when contacting us if you are interested in this option.
Discounts are available for multiple purchases per company.
Venue: Online using GoToTraining
Wilde Analysis uses GoToTraining for online events. You can easily attend a session from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device. Join by downloading on Windows or Mac To get the most out of GoToTraining, you can download and install the full-featured desktop software on your Windows and Mac computer. Learn more.
Course Topics Include:
- About AIM, Wilde and ANSYS
Introduction to SpaceClaim
- Creating Geometry
- Repairing Geometry
- Application of FEA and CFD specialist functions
- Demo of Spanner with Fatigue Life
- Guided Demo of Piston Conrod
- Wind Turbine Modal Workshop
- Guided demo of FSI manifold
- Spoiler Workshops
- Bridge Creation Challenge
- Physics simulations
- structures, fluid flow
- Fluid-Solid Heat Transfer
- Thermal Electric Conduction
- Fluid-Structure Interactions
- Electromagnetic Physics