Ansys 2022 R1: Ansys Cloud Update | Ansys Webinar
- 25th January 2022
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
11 AM EST / 4 PM GMT / 9:30 PM IST
In this new 2022 R1 release, we improved the admin capabilities within Ansys Cloud. Key features include the ability of admins to create and manage user groups, allocate budgets to company projects, and monitor cloud usage. Notable enhancements for end-users include a redesigned dashboard and enriched job-sharing capabilities.
- Access the admin controls from the Ansys Cloud portal without a Cloud Essential Subscription
- Manage user groups and company projects
- Control simulation costs by allocating budgets to projects and tracking usage
- Assign Cloud Storage subscriptions to users for more control over additional Ansys Cloud storage
- Improved user experience with new and redesigned Ansys Cloud Dashboard
- Enriched Job-Sharing Capabilities which include
- Efficient collaboration for user groups
- Support for debugging
- Submit custom batch jobs using the Generic Solver Template via the Ansys Cloud portal
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What you will learn
- Discover the latest capabilities of Ansys Cloud
- How to remove hardware as a barrier thanks to Ansys Cloud
- How our customers are winning using the Cloud