Ansys 2021 R2: EMA3D Cable Update: Faster EMC Solving for Electronic Devices | Ansys Webinar
- 30th September 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
30 September 2021
11 AM EST / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
Learn how the new features in Ansys EMA3D Cable can help you tackle electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges including radiated emissions, radiated immunity, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and interference between systems integrated on a platform.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Join us for this webinar which showcases how the new features in EMA3D Cable help you tackle electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges including radiated emissions, radiated immunity, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and interference between systems integrated on a platform.
- Discover how to import near fields from printed circuit boards (PCBs) simulated using SIwave into EMA3D Cable models that contain enclosures, cables and other complex structures.
- Learn more about sub-grid meshing of geometry that streamlines analysis of coupling to and from PCBs.
- Discover the new EMA3D Cable frequency-dependent materials that allow for analysis of complex materials within electronics enclosures.
- Understand how to use the new EMA3D Cable thin material algorithm to accurately capture the shielding effects of a wide range of materials with minimal geometric manipulation.
- Explore the new anisotropic material property that allows specification of complex materials, such as carbon fiber reinforced composites.