2021 R2 Ansys Maxwell Update | Ansys Webinar
- 28th July 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
28 July 2021
11 AM EST / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
Learn about significant improvements in low frequency simulation capabilities and numerous multiphysics enhancements that extend NVH to broader applications, including better and faster 2D skew design modeling and the A-phi solver.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- We will discuss how Maxwell’s A-phi solver performs transient multi-conduction path simulation, which enhances the conductive emission for EMC analysis for busbar, power electronics and multi-layer PCBs.
- We will also examine Maxwell’s improved and faster 2D skew design capability with V-shape and user-defined skew configurations, enabling designers to define any 3D physical skew topology onto a 2D design while maintaining 3D accuracy of electrical machine performance prediction at the speed of 2D simulation.
- Additionally, we will spotlight numerous multiphysics enhancements to NVH, covering more practical applications, including options of window function for discrete fourier transformation, object-based harmonic force calculation with arbitrary skew slice model and added anisotropic elastic properties for enhanced magnetostriction force modeling.
- Lastly, we will explore enhanced thermal dependency response of permanent magnets, supporting temperature-dependent multiple demagnetization curves.