Ansys 2021 R2: Ansys Discovery Update | Ansys Webinar
- 25th August 2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
25 August 2021
11 AM EST / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
This webinar showcases how Ansys Discovery’s updates in Ansys 2021 R2 expand simulation capabilities and ease of use for every engineer to unlock innovation and increase productivity throughout the product development process.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential. If you are unable to attend the webinar, please register to receive a copy of the recording when it becomes available.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
- Explore more engineering use cases: – Idealized sliding contact for Live physics and porous media for high-fidelity physics, enabling fast, simplified simulation of jointed assemblies and filtered flows.
- Ansys Workbench connectivity: Empowering analysts to perform geometry preparation for simulation in Discovery, including materials selections and upfront simulation, with seamless transfer to Ansys Mechanical and Ansys Fluent.
- Connected geometry workflow: Associative CAD interfaces, history tracking and constraint-based sketching automates Discovery’s modeling operations and provides a seamless workflow from CAD to any other Workbench connected app.
- Workflow innovation: Saved scenes, physics condition suppression and connections to Ansys Granta Selector and Ansys MI accelerate and automate the simulation workflow from setup through report generation.