Sustainability Teaching with GRANTA EduPack | Ansys Webinar
- 18th November 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Time: 10.00am GMT
Sustainability is increasingly recognized as an important topic within engineering. The next generation of engineers need the skills and tools to tackle pressing issues related to the social, environmental and economic impacts of global industrial production.
In this webinar, we will show how Ansys GRANTA EduPack can be used to engage students with sustainability-focused projects. We will also explore how teaching with Ansys GRANTA EduPack can contribute to students’ skills development and help them to think critically.
Ansys GRANTA EduPack is the world’s leading resource for materials teaching in engineering and design courses. It provides a comprehensive database of materials and process information, powerful software tools, lectures, projects, exercises, and supports a wide range of leading textbooks
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
What you will learn
- Discover the breadth of sustainability topics that can be taught with Ansys GRANTA EduPack
- Learn how to include social, environmental and economic dimensions in student project work
- Find out more about the GRANTA Education Hub and how to leverage its content to prepare your classes