7 Tips in 17 Minutes: Leveraging Ansys Discovery for CFD | Ansys Webinar
- 22nd September 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: 22 September 2020
Time: 3pm GMT
In this webinar, we will explore design tradeoffs for leveraging Ansys Discovery to conduct fluid flow simulations and to determine if your “best design” holds true to your performance goals, such as maximizing flow velocity and pressure drop.
You will learn:
- The impact of simulation-driven design
- Techniques for parametric volume extraction
- How to use various mesh controls
- Techniques for convergence monitoring
- Tips for exploring the user interface (UI)
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
In this webinar, we will explore design tradeoffs for leveraging Ansys Discovery to conduct fluid flow simulations.