Ansys 2020 R2: Ansys HFSS Latest Advances | Ansys Webinar
- 17th September 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Date: 17 September 2020
Time: 3PM GMT
This webinar highlights Ansys HFSS’s many dynamic new enhancements provided in Ansys 2020 R2 and delivers a deep dive into powerful new HFSS features for simulating integrated circuits (ICs), microwave/RF components and high-speed electronic devices.
We will preview six major breakthrough advances including:
- Using direct matrix solving in 3D component domain decomposition method (DDM) for designing complex 5G mmWave antenna arrays.
- Leveraging Ansys 5G Wizard for simulating bio-compatibility of 5G user equipment to ensure products achieve design specs and meet regulatory standards.
- Employing Ansys ECAD Xplorer to enable electromagnetic (EM) simulation for ICs with dense functionality and tight design margins at scale and speed.
- Applying multipaction analysis for electromagnetic breakdown in vacuum environments to support design for tighter margins in space-borne devices, saving on weight and power requirements.
- Utilizing Ansys EMA3D Cable for providing platform-level electromagnetic interference (EMI)/electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) analysis of cable harnesses.
- Teaming Ansys RaptorH, a dedicated workflow for IC simulation, with HFSS to provide a gold standard verification for sensitive IC designs.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
This webinar highlights Ansys HFSS’s many dynamic new enhancements provided in Ansys 2020 R2