Ansys Mechanical 2020 | ANSYS Webinar
- 12th June 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar starts at 11:00 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Please join our 60-minute webinar “Ansys Mechanical 2020: Extending your company’s structural and thermal FEA capabilities beyond the CAD-Embedded FE Tools” on Friday 12th June at 11:00 am BST featuring:
- an overview of applications typically beyond the capabilities of CAD-embedded FE simulation software and examples where higher fidelity FEA is valuable.
- an introduction to the capabilities and applications of the Ansys Mechanical family of tools
- an Ansys Mechanical product demonstration highlighting the connectivity to MCAD, the easy to use but advanced FE simulation capabilities and the optimisation tools provided