Ansys Fluent 2020 | ANSYS Webinar
- 5th June 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Webinar starts at 11:00 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Please join our 60-minute webinar “Ansys Fluent 2020: Updated user-Environment, streamlined workflows, improved meshing and great new solver functionality for a more productive CFD experience ” on Friday 5th June at 11:00 am BST featuring:
- a product demonstration of Fluent 2020; improvements in the end to end user-experience
- an overview of the latest enhancements covering geometry and meshing, adjoint solver, ROM-building and advanced physics