Battery Management Systems for Safer Electric Vehicles | ANSYS Webinar
- 27th May 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Webinar starts at 16:00 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Join us for this free webinar which spotlights how Ansys’ solution enables functional safety analysis for BMS designs, delivers critical software development that meets the objectives of ISO 26262 at the highest ASIL levels and provides a system-level perspective. Discover how automotive leaders are utilizing this BMS solution.
- Learn how you can reduce the time and costs involved in new BMS and battery launches.
- Understand new ways for increasing the accuracy and quality of your design.
- Leverage expert insights for improving the performance and safety of your entire battery system.