ANSYS 2019 R2 gives you the tools to tame complexity, enhance productivity and empower engineering to solve problems with greater accuracy. With this latest release, companies can harness the power of ANSYS’ Pervasive Engineering Simulation solutions.
Explore designs further with ANSYS Discovery, incorporate rapid CAD modelling with Discovery SpaceClaim
- Discovery Live continues to streamline and automate simulation with the addition of electrical conduction simulation, coupled multiphysics and instant validation, and resurfacing of topology optimisation results.
- A new sharing tab is now included within Discovery AIM for creating and visualising shared topology for the purposes of conformal meshing
- New features in Discovery SpaceClaim include simulation model preparation with shared topology, an updated import and export support for the latest file formats. Also introducing a new SpaceClaim XL add-in to view, interact and make modifications to large assemblies.
ANSYS Discovery SpaceClaim R2 Product Update Webinar >> ANSYS Discovery Live & Discovery AIM R2 Product Update Webinar >>
ANSYS Additive Prep makes orienting parts and creating advanced support structures easy. ANSYS Workbench Additive has been enhanced with the addition of symmetry for faster solution times on mirrored or repeating geometry. ANSYS Additive Print has an improved workflow and can better handle STL files for both part and support geometries.
Solve structural engineering problems and make better, faster design decisions:
- Instant search and launch tool to enhance productivity and ease of use.
- Granta Materials Data for simulation newly available directly from Mechanical via the new materials selection tool.
- Level set, a topology optimisation methodology tool has been added.
- Advanced meshing features allow for the creation of high-quality hex mesh on even complex geometries, along with a new technique to connect shell models.
ANSYS Mechanical R2 Product Update Webinar >> ANSYS Mechanical R2 User Interface Webinar >> Meshing in ANSYS Mechanical R2 Webinar >>
Successfully simulate fluid behaviour, including complex interactions between multiple physics, to optimise your products and processes before prototyping.
- Now includes a task-based, fault-tolerant workflow to reduce the time of analysis.
- Watertight geometry with new workflow which uses a ‘wrapper’ – a layer of mesh to cover up surface imperfections in the geometry.
Experience new simulation capabilities for the design of 5G, autonomous and electrification technology with unprecedented design insight and analysis capability, including:
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ and accelerated Doppler processing for the design and analysis of radars used in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and other near-field radar systems.
- ANSYS HFSS new TAU flex meshing capability — patent-pending meshing technology for faster, more reliable initial mesh generation.
- ANSYS HFSS fast mode — automated setup to obtain design trend information in the fastest possible manner.
- RF desense — efficient new workflow for comprehensive desense analysis of wireless products.
- 3D component models — a library of HFSS 3D component models (a cooperative effort between ANSYS and Modelithics) that provides simulation-ready building blocks for 5G and wireless communication systems design.
- ANSYS Cloud — easy access to high-performance computing (HPC) through ANSYS Cloud directly from the ANSYS Electronics Desktop.
Embedded within ANSYS Mechanical, Granta Materials Data for Simulation offers easy access to the material property data required for structural analysis. Also featuring ANSYS CES Selector, for materials selection enables optimisation of both materials and design.
How to Install ANSYS 2019 R2
This video demonstrates how to install ANSYS, Inc. products on the Windows Platform:
This video demonstrates how to install the ANSYS, Inc. License Manager on the Windows platform:
This video demonstrates how to install the ANSYS, Inc. License Manager on the Linux platform:
How Can ANSYS 2019 R2 Help My Design Workflows?
For further information about ANSYS 2019 R2 simply complete the form below. Upon submitting the form, you will shortly be contacted by one of our account managers.
Alternatively, you can contact us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886 or firstname.lastname@example.org