ANSYS 2019 R1 delivers the speed, agility and accessibility that engineers — at all levels of expertise — can leverage to develop and deliver next-generation products.
ANSYS 2019 R1 gives you the tools to tame complexity, enhance productivity and empower engineering to solve problems with greater accuracy. With this latest release, companies can harness the power of ANSYS’ Pervasive Engineering Simulation solutions.
ANSYS Discovery for Design Engineers
Explore designs further with ANSYS Discovery, incorporate rapid CAD modelling with Discovery SpaceClaim
- Topology optimisation offers interactive real-time shape optimisation for any 3D design in Discovery Live
- New guided workflow for random vibration with Discovery AIM
- New features in Discovery SpaceClaim make it possible to parametrically control and replay the creation of complex geometry
ANSYS Discovery AIM 2019 R1 Product Update Webinar >> ANSYS 2019 R1 Discovery Live Product Update Webinar >>
ANSYS for Structures
Solve structural engineering problems and make better, faster design decisions:
- The powerful and easy-to-use topology optimisation feature, which maximises material efficiency, now includes thermal objectives and works with shell geometries
- Waterfall diagrams enable insightful post-processing of acoustics simulations, which is especially useful in models of electric motors
For some of the many enhancements and an introduction to ANSYS Cloud in Mechanical join the product update webinar:
ANSYS for Fluid Dynamics
Successfully simulate fluid behaviour, including complex interactions between multiple physics, to optimise your products and processes before prototyping.
- Generate mesh up to 7X faster using parallel processing
- Take control of turbulence modelling — GEKO fine-tunes results to match your specific simulation
- Leverage cloud computing to speed simulations. Jobs may be submitted directly from the Fluent desktop
ANSYS for Electromagnetics
Address a broad array of industry applications to accurately predict electromagnetic fields and currents, together with associated thermal and structural responses.
- EMI Scanner in ANSYS HFSS and ANSYS SIwave enables design rule checking to identify potential EMI issues in a design prior to full simulation
- Two-way electromagnetic-thermal coupling is available between ANSYS HFSS, ANSYS Maxwell and ANSYS Q3D Extractor with ANSYS Icepak for electronics reliability studies
- Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) analysis in ANSYS Maxwell delivers superior accuracy in less time than existing design flows available in the market
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ includes antenna blockage and a user-defined transmission/reflection boundary to analyse automotive radar-fascia interaction in autonomous vehicles
How to Install ANSYS 2019 R1
This video demonstrates how to install ANSYS, Inc. products on the Windows Platform:
This video demonstrates how to install the ANSYS, Inc. License Manager on the Windows platform:
This video demonstrates how to install the ANSYS, Inc. License Manager on the Linux platform:
How Can ANSYS 2019 R1 Help My Design Workflows?
For further information about ANSYS 2019 R1 simply complete the form below. Upon submitting the form, you will shortly be contacted by one of our account managers.
Alternatively, you can contact us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886 or email@example.com