Managing & Improving Reliability for Electronic Systems
Leading-edge reliability enhancement technologies used to be regarded as solely the province of safety-critical avionics and aerospace applications. However, all markets are increasingly demanding cheaper, more reliable electronic products and systems and many manufacturers find that traditional, established procedures and processes are now being questioned.
This course enables you to develop a clear understanding of theory and practice within electronic systems reliability, supported by a wide range of real life case studies.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers and managers interested in applying reliability analysis methods to electronics product and system design.
£790, including lunch and refreshments.
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Registration / Further Information
Please contact us to discuss if this course is suitable for your requirements and to book your place(s). Simply:
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
We can also run this course at your offices as a company-dedicated training session on a date of your choosing. Please indicate when contacting us if you are interested in this option.
- Understanding Basic Reliability Theory
- Understanding MTTF and Effect on Product Level Fail Rates
- Accelerated Stress Testing and Effect of Activation Energy
- Understanding Accelerated Testing for Predictive Modelsat R&D Stage
- Evaluating Effectiveness of Different Stress Test Types with Hughs Test Strength Equation
- Relationship between Manufacturing Yield and Early Life Failure Rate
- Using Field Data Correctly to Estimate MTTF and Enable Correlation to Specifications
- Life Test Planning
- Sub-Assembly Reliability Stress Testing
- Setting up Effective ESS on Electro-Mechanical Products
- Weibull Analysis of Failure Data and How to Apply any Product Failure Design
- Setting up Design Quality Test Programme and using Design Maturity Measurement to Measure Design Capability
- Applying DOE in Reliability Test Planning to Optimise and Maximise Defect Detection
- Development of Overall Approach to Continual Reliability Improvement
Wilde Analysis Training Facility
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St