ANSYS Mechanical APDL – Part 2
This course is for users of ANSYS Parametric Design Language (APDL) tools in ANSYS Mechanical APDL, previously available in the traditional ANSYS format. The ANSYS Workbench environment will not be discussed or covered in this course.
- A technical education and background is recommended, but an engineering degree is not required.
- Successful completion of the ANSYS Mechanical APDL – Introduction course.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed for intermediate ANSYS Mechanical APDL users who perform FEA on mechanical parts or fluids, Introduction to ANSYS, Part II is a two-day course that teaches advanced modeling and analysis techniques – using array parameters, coupling and constraint equations, element coordinate systems and surface effect elements. In addition, beam modeling, submodeling, modal and bonded contact analyses are covered along with creating macro files. Upon completion, attendees should be able to apply the advanced modeling and analysis techniques supported by ANSYS Mechanical APDL.
Topics Covered Include:
- Array Parameters
- Coupling & Constraint Equations
- Working with Elements
- Beam Modeling
- Coupled Field Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Introduction to Nonlinear Analysis
- Bonded Contact
- Macro Basics
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St