ANSYS Composite PrePost
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical course or 1-day ANSYS Mechanical quickstart training is required.
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
The Introduction to ANSYS Composite PrepPost course is a 3-day course with the following agenda:
- Day 1 (Optional) – ANSYS Mechanical Quickstart training for those students who have not satisfied the prerequisites listed above. Cost is $600/student.
- Days 2 and 3 – Students will learn how analyse composites using ANSYS Composite PrepPost. Cost is $1,200/student.
The optional first day is a basic training in ANSYS Mechanical. The day is intended for attendees not familiar with ANSYS Mechanical and covers the basic steps of a structural simulation inside ANSYS Mechanical from geometry import to meshing, applying the correct boundary conditions and result evaluation.
On the second and third day students learn about composite backgrounds and how to analyse composites with ANSYS Composite PrepPost. The training will cover simulations of simple composite structures and real world composite applications.
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St