Managing & Improving Reliability for Electronic Systems
What could an unreliable product really cost your company?
- Your credibility?
- Your reputation?
- Your future?
Markets are demanding cheaper, more reliable electronic products and systems and many manufacturers find that traditional, established procedures and processes are now being questioned.
The idea of running months of extensive reliability testing is fast becoming a luxury – and one that few can justify.
Yet in today’s market-driven climate you need, even more, to review procedures, examine options and pursue cost-effective solutions that will allow you to stay competitive and profitable, and increase your market credibility.
Reliability enhancement is now within everyone’s reach
Leading-edge reliability enhancement technologies used to be regarded as solely the province of safety-critical avionics and aerospace applications.
But things change. These technologies are now within the grasp of all electronic designers and manufacturers; crucially the benefits in reliability that they bring are now expected by the market.
Global customers seek out suppliers whose enhanced reliability performance improves their own market penetration and consolidates their own position – the rewards are substantial for those suppliers ready to meet the new demands.
How can you share in these rewards?
Book our two-day foundation course in Managing and Improving Reliability for electronic systems to gain a clear understanding of the theory and practice with wide range of real life electronic design case studies.
What You Will Learn
- Basic Reliability Theory
- MTTF and effect on Product Level Fail Rates
- How to use field data to estimate MTTF and correlating with test data
- Reliationship of Manufacturing Yield with Early Life Failure Rate
- Accelerated Life Testing and the importance of Activation Energy
- Accelerated Testing to set up Predictive Testing Models for all products at RD stage
- How to evaluate effectiveness of different stress test types with the Hughes Test Strength Equation
- Robustness Testing with Shock & Vibration
- Weibull Analysis of Failure data and how to apply to any product failure data.
- Life Test Planning
- Sub-Assy Reliability Stress Testing
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
- Understanding basic reliability theory
- Understanding MTTF and effect on product level fail rates
- Accelerated stress testing and effect of activation energy
- Understanding accelerated testing to set up predictive testing models for all products at RD stage
- Evaluating the effectiveness of different stress test types with the Hughs test strength equation
- Relationship of manufacturing yield with early life failure rate
- using field data correctly to estimate MTTF and enable correlation to specifications
- Life test planning
- Sub-Assy reliability stress testing
- Setting up effective ESS on electro mechanical products, real life case study
- Weibull analysis of failure data and how to apply any product failure design
- setting up strong design quality test programme and using design maturity measurement to measure design capability
- Applying DOE in reliability test planning to optimising and maximise defect detection
- Group discussions on areas of most interest to attendees to drive improvement in reliability
- Basic GAP analysis by consultant
- Development of overall approach to a continual reliability improvement approach
- Define areas of discussion for follow on workshop meetings/consultancy
Wilde Analysis Training Facility
Whitworth House, 28 Charles St