Business Development Manager
Wilde Analysis Limited (www.WildeAnalysis.co.uk) provide finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics and safety & reliability engineering simulation software, consulting and training services to a wide range of industries, covering mechanical, civil and manufacturing applications. Reflecting the growth in the use of these technologies, Wilde is planning to appoint an additional Business Development Manager to enhance the current team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for sales of all the companies’ range of software and services. These products include many marketing leading analysis tools, including ANSYS, DEFORM, Plaxis, Autodesk Moldflow, Flownex and Reliasoft.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for sales of all the companies’ range of software and services. These products include many marketing leading analysis tools, including ANSYS, DEFORM, Plaxis, Autodesk Moldflow, Flownex and Reliasoft.
If you are an ambitious individual, ideally with previous experience selling to the mechanical engineering industries and you are interested in working in the expanding advanced engineering sector, we would like to hear from you.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present solutions clearly and convincingly to both large and small, technical and non-specialist, audiences at a senior level.
• Self-motivation and the drive to surpass sales targets.
• Good team-player who can work effectively commercial and technical colleagues.
• Previous B2B sales experience with blue chip companies and SMEs.
• Familiarity with the engineering market.
• To grow the software, consulting, and training business of Wilde Analysis through business development activities (prospecting, selling and closing), achieving individual sales targets and company-wide strategic objectives.
• Identify and develop new accounts by: cold calling and other lead generation activities; preparation and delivery of pre-sales presentations and proposals; closing orders; and post-sales follow-up.
• Develop sales quotations and negotiate with prospective buyers.
• Manage existing accounts, encouraging software lease and maintenance contracts to be renewed and developing further incremental business.
• Initiate and contribute to marketing campaigns, including mail-shots, sales seminars, advertising and trade shows.
• Co-ordinate activities effectively with other members of the sales team and engineers from Wilde Analysis and partner organisations.
• Contribute towards new marketing material, including corporate sales presentations and web-based articles.
• Provide the Sales & Marketing Director with periodic sales plans and forecasts.
• Frequent national and occasional international travel is required.
• Competitive basic package + uncapped performance–related commission scheme.
• Negotiable salary, based on existing skills and previous experience
• Company car/car allowance, laptop and mobile phone.
• Flexible working hours, based on 37 hour week.
• 5 weeks annual leave + public holidays
• Stockport, Cheshire, or home working.
Please send a CV by email to: