Design & Simulation Training
Our best-practice and theory courses for Design & Simulation introduce the technology, explain what is behind the ‘black box’ of engineering software and provide practical advice on how to get good results from any software or consulting investments you have made.
These courses are ‘software-neutral’ and therefore will be relevant to your company independent of which software product you use in-house or by your consultants.
We can deliver our training courses to you on-line using web conferencing facilities. However, in most cases we believe that our delegates receive the most effective training experience through face-to-face interaction with our tutors, undistracted by the daily work environment. To make our live training courses as cost and time effective as possible, we have developed concise sessions that provide the essential knowledge in a day.
If our scheduled dates are not convenient, we can re-run these courses to suit your time scales at our training facilities, local venues or on-site. Training Services Overview >>
- Tuition is by our team of consulting engineers with daily experience solving real-life industrial analysis issues
- Our tutors attend ‘Train the Trainer’ courses to ensure their teaching methods are effective
- Although scheduled dates are normally available, we can also run these courses on dates convenient to you subject to arrangement
- Training can be held at one of our offices, on-site or at a venue local to you
- Central training facility only 15 minutes from Manchester Airport and 5 minutes from Stockport railway solution
- Training can be combined with consulting as part of a Technology Transfer project
- Attendance on our courses may contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – check with your professional institution