ReliaSoft’s RGA enables you to apply reliability growth models to analyse data from both developmental testing and fielded repairable systems. During development, you can quantify the reliability growth from each successive design prototype and exploit advanced methods for growth projections, planning and management. For systems operating in the field, you can calculate optimum overhaul times and other results without detailed data sets.
ReliaSoft’s RGA includes full support for traditional reliability growth analysis in addition to a range of innovative approaches, enabling you to:
- Quantify reliability growth achieved with each successive design prototype.
- Determine the feasibility of achieving reliability goals with a given test/fix strategy.
- Calculate optimum overhaul times and other results for fielded repairable systems without the detailed datasets that would normally be required for repairable system analysis.
- Evaluate the reliability improvement that you can expect from rolling out fixes for a fleet of units operatingin the field.
- Analyse fleet warranty data in order to estimate future returns.
ReliaSoft Synthesis is an integrated platform that can combine any or all of ReliaSoft’s best-in-class reliability engineering applications into a powerful, easy-to-deploy, enterprise-capable, integrated reliability solution.