ReliaSoft’s MPC software has been designed to assist MSG-3 working groups to perform Systems and Powerplant Analysis, Structural Analysis and/or Zonal-L/HIRF Analysis in accordance with the MSG-3 Operator/Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Development guidelines.
ReliaSoft MPC facilitates the analysis process, provides flexible data management capabilities and offers automated report generation in templates that have been accepted for submission to the aircraft industry maintenance review board. Multiple users and groups are able to work cooperatively on their projects through a portal for shared messages, the ability track assigned actions, and the option to check out portions of the analysis when working offline.
Systems and Powerplant Analysis
The software guides you through the entire process from the identification of maintenance significant items (MSIs) through the analysis of functions, failures, effects, causes and tasks, to the generation of the final report documentation.
Structural Analysis (MPC Plus)
Aircraft structural analysis according to the MSG-3 guidelines is supported, including:
- Identifying the structural significant items (SSIs).
- Evaluating the potential risk to the structure from environmental deterioration (ED) and/or accidental damage (AD).
- Defining the recommended structural inspection tasks.
Zonal-L/HIRF Analysis (Only in MPC Plus)
The software assists aircraft zonal and L/HIRF (lightning/high intensity radiated field) analysis, including:
- Identifying the major zones, major sub-zones and zones.
- Selecting and performing the appropriate zonal-L/HIRF analyses: Standard Zonal Analysis, Enhanced Zonal Analysis and/or L/HIRF Analysis
- Defining the recommended zonal inspections and other scheduled zonal maintenance tasks. When applicable, it’s also easy to transfer zonal candidate tasks from other MSG-3 analyses.
ReliaSoft Synthesis is an integrated platform that can combine any or all of ReliaSoft’s best-in-class reliability engineering applications into a powerful, easy-to-deploy, enterprise-capable, integrated reliability solution.