Autodesk Netfabb® enables you to streamline your additive manufacturing & 3D printing workflows to quickly and efficiently transform 3D models into quality printed parts while designing with the freedom enabled by these manufacturing processes.
Autodesk Netfabb® software provides a complete set of capabilities to reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve part performance in additive manufacturing and 3D printing of metal and polymer parts, including:
- Importing, repairing and converting 3D CAD into formats suitable for submission to printing machines
- Packing of parts, generation of appropriate build supports and development of advanced build strategies
- Creation of lightweight parts through internal lattice structures and topology optimisation
- Process simulation to predict deformation, build support failures & recoater interference – reducing the number of production iterations required.
- Export of near net shapes directly to generate CNC toolpaths for post-processing
Wilde Analysis has been simulating metal forming processes since 1997 and polymer processes since 2009. We have significant experience in using computer-aided engineering technology to improve manufacturing operations and analyse material behaviour under extreme processing conditions.
Through these office-based credentials, we are recognised by Autodesk as specialists for Advanced Material Analysis.
Autodesk Netfabb is available in 3 versions depending on your additive manufacturing and 3D printing requirements:
- Autodesk Netfabb Standard: Core capabilities for preparing models for additive manufacturing and 3D printing.
- Autodesk Netfabb Premium: Standard capabilities plus automatic packing, build support configuation, build preparation, printing and post-processing, near net shape solid modelling, metal print engines, access to process simulation and more.
- Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate: Premium capabilities plus lattice and topology design optimisation and advanced tool path controls during build preparation
Both Netfabb Premium and Ultimate provide access to the Autodesk Netfabb Simulation additive manufacturing process simulation capability through Cloud Credits or an additional subscription.
Design Internal Lattice Structures to Create Lightweight Parts
Fill Solids with Standard or Custom Space Structures to Create Unique Material Properties
Optimise Stiffness & Weight by Topology Optimisation to Match Loads and Constraints
Hybrid Manufacturing & Machine Integration
Quickly and efficiently convert design geometries into printed parts, following the optimisation of the additive manufacturing process by simulation, through CAM technology.
Near Net Shape Planning
Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape.
Autodesk PowerMill Export
Generate CNC toolpaths for post-processing directly from the near net shape.
Integrated Print Engines
Configure Netfabb to suit the specific additive manufacturing machine to be used.
Collaborative Multi-Head 3D Printing
Intelligently distribute toolpaths between multiple print heads working in unison on a single printer.