TALREN 5 is ideal for checking the stability of geotechnical structures, with or without reinforcements, including natural slopes, cut or fill slopes, earth dams or dikes. Developed by Terrasol, it takes into account various types of reinforcements such as anchors and soil nails, piles and micropiles, geotextiles and geogrids, steel and polymer strips.
Complementary to PLAXIS finite element software, TALREN 5 uses Bishop’s Method and other well-established and verified analytical methods to produce fast results for slope stability analysis. You can learn how to use the software in a single day, and assess designs in accordance with the latest Eurocodes and other structural design standards.
- User-friendly graphical interface for data input and for result analysis
- Handling of construction stages: several construction stages can be checked in the same project file
- Automatic search option for circles
- Predefined partial safety factor sets, including British application documents of EC7
- Links with Plaxis (v8 to 2D2012): ability to load a PLAXIS 2D geometry, and to import Plaxis pore pressure meshes
- Ability to load background drawings (jpg or gif formats)
- Calculation kernel validated by 20 years of use on real projects
TALREN is developed by Terrasol.