The ANSYS Startup Programme gives you full access to simulation software bundles that are built and priced to help entrepreneurs grow their business quickly and cost-effectively.
In the early stages of starting a business there is often limited funding and little to no revenue. The unique ANSYS Startup Programme helps you grow your business to its full potential using the best tools possible — ANSYS simulation solutions — with a minimal initial investment. Many of the world’s greatest companies began as startups and ANSYS is committed to partnering with today’s startups to help them grow into tomorrow’s industry leaders.
As a partner in the Startup Programme, you will gain instant access to ANSYS solutions so you can start building virtual prototypes of your new products. These virtual prototypes can be modified and tested with simulation in a fraction of the time it would take to build and test one physical prototype –saving you time and money as you work to perfect your product design.
- Highly discounted industry-leading software to help reduce your design timeline and product development costs.
- Access to the widest breadth of multiphysics simulation capabilities including Structural and Fluids, Electromagnetics and Embedded Software bundles.
- Access to a comprehensive ANSYS Customer Portal for self-guided support, technical requests and more.
- Access to Wilde Analysis technical support services.
- Marketing partnership with ANSYS and Wilde Analysis.
You Qualify If:
- You are a privately held company.
- You are not a consulting or services company, or a company that provides consulting services as part of your business model.
- Your startup is less than 10 years old.
- You have less than US $5 million in revenue per year.
Contact us today for more information on the programme and its benefits.