ANSYS SpaceClaim Seminar & Workshop: Time-Saving Software Technology For Geometry Creation, Editing & Preparation (Wolverhampton)
- 8th September 2016
9:15 am - 11:00 am
Join us for a free morning / breakfast seminar and workshop comprising a short presentation on the capabilities of SpaceClaim as well as an optional hands-on session.
Spending too much time editing and cleaning geometry for your preferred CFD/FEA meshing and simulation tools?
Interested in faster ways to perform your concept modelling?
Feeling constrained by your history-based MCAD software?
Require geometry tools for reverse engineering and preparation for additive manufacturing?
Working with a variety of CAD formats and need import/export flexibility?
Then SpaceClaim might be the answer to your requirements.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on +44 (0)161 4747479
- 09.15 – 09.30 – Registration & Refreshments/Pastries
- 09:30 – 10:10 – SpaceClaim Presentation: Time-Saving Technology for Geometry Manipulation, Editing and Preparation
- 10:10 – 11:00 – SpaceClaim Workshop: Get “Hands-On” with ANSYS SpaceClaim
Attendees will be able to claim a free evaluation licence of SpaceClaim.
Please note that on the same day we will be running a follow-on Engineering Simulation Workshop – ANSYS Test Drive. Further details can be find here.