Webinar: Rapid Gas Turbine Combustion Analysis & Design using Flownex Thermo-Fluid Simulation Environment
- 1st June 2017
5:00 am - 3:00 pm
Flownex delivers a webinar suitable for turbomachinery engineers looking to gain an introduction to new development in systems simulation engineering.
Combustion product gas composition calculation, combustion process adiabatic flame temperature calculation and flow distribution between cooling slots and main flow path will be among the topics discussed.
This webinar takes place 1st June 2017 at 05:00 GMT, 11:00 GMT or 15:00 GMT and will last approximately half an hour.
Registration / Further Information
Please inform us when registering which time you would prefer in the questions/comments field.
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
This event is free to attend, but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Venue: Online using GoToTraining
Wilde Analysis uses GoToTraining for online events. You can easily attend a session from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device.Join by downloading on Windows or MacTo get the most out of GoToTraining, you can download and install the full-featured desktop software on your Windows and Mac computer. Learn more.
- Combustion product gas composition calculation.
- Combustion process adiabatic flame temperature calculation.
- Flow distribution between cooling slots and main flow path.
- Thermal capacitance in solids for transient modeling.
- Linear and solid conduction heat transfer.
- Axial (2D) conduction.
- Jet impingement cooling.
- Film convection heat transfer.
- Solid-Solid radiation heat transfer.
- Gas-Solid radiation heat transfer.
- Convection heat transfer.