Webinar: Rapid Design of Cooling Flow Paths using Flownex Thermo-Fluid Simulation Environment
- 13th June 2017
6:00 am - 3:00 pm
Flownex presents a webinar for the rapid analysis and design of gas turbine cooling paths in turbine machinery.
The webinar will look into internal cooling system pressure, flow rate, power and heat transfer distribution for ensuring effective film cooling on hot surfaces.
This webinar takes place 13th June 2017 at 05:00 GMT, 11:00 GMT or 15:00 GMT and will last approximately half an hour.
Registration / Further Information
Please inform us when registering which time you would prefer in the questions/comments field.
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is free to attend, but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
Venue: Online using GoToTraining
Wilde Analysis uses GoToTraining for online events. You can easily attend a session from anywhere, anytime using a compatible computer or mobile device. Join by downloading on Windows or Mac To get the most out of GoToTraining, you can download and install the full-featured desktop software on your Windows and Mac computer. Learn more.
- Swirl calculation through integrated swirl solver.
- Labyrinth seal pressure drop calculation.
- Rotor-Rotor pressure differential and power transfer calculation.
- Free Vortex pressure differential and power transfer calculation.
- Forced Vortex pressure differential and power transfer calculation.
- Rotating nozzle pressure differential and power transfer calculation.
- Rotating channel pressure differential and power transfer calculation.
- Convection heat transfer between solids and cooling air.