Webinar: Preventing Stress from Ruining Your Plastic Parts
- 5th December 2018
9:30 am - 10:00 am
Understanding how stress will impact plastic parts is critical to preventing part failure and ensuring durable and long-lasting plastic products. During this webinar, we will demonstrate the benefits of using Moldex3D Stress Analysis to examine the stress distribution within the part and predict how the stress will affect the part performance. With Moldex3D Stress Analysis, injection molders can quickly and easily diagnose potential structural-related issues, even without FEA software.
Webinar starts at 9:30 BST and finishes at 10:00 BST
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
This webinar covers:
- Overview of Moldex3D Stress Analysis: Features and Capabilities
- Annealing Analysis and Intepreting Simulation Output
- Mold Deformation Analysis
- Case Studies