Webinar: ANSYS 19.2 Discovery SpaceClaim Update
- 20th September 2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for this informational webinar where we’ll highlight ANSYS SpaceClaim technology improvements and enhancements in ANSYS 19.2. Whether you use SpaceClaim for concepting and design, manufacturing tasks or simulation prep for analysis, you’ll see many improvements that continue to speed up modelling-related tasks:
- Additive manufacturing: new infill types, improved named selections and bidirectional surface thickening.
- Configurations and exploded views: assembly constraints preserved in configurations.
- Shared Topology: force sharing edges and faces.
- Scripting: collapsible user-defined functions, improved IntelliSense menu, auto import from core API.
- Beam support: uniform beam treatments.
- Custom faceting: set faceting quality of objects in SpaceClaim.
Webinar starts at 16:00 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
For further information regarding this webinar, please visit the ANSYS website.