Webinar: Simulation of Composite Structure Design and Curing with ANSYS
- 24th July 2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Designing composite structures involves a number of challenges. Choosing appropriate laminates, a suitable geometry and the right material are all critical in creating sound composite designs. Manufacturing constraints and inherent production variability add complexity to the engineering problem. Typically, several design iterations are needed to solve these engineering tasks.
Attend the ANSYS Composites Webinar and see how ANSYS simulations can help you meet these challenges. Learn how you can profit from ANSYS Composites Solutions (ACP) to explore your design variations more efficiently under typical design and manufacturing constraints. Live demonstrations will reveal:
- The power of ACP’s mesh-independent layup modelling
- How associativity enables exploration of different design variations
- How ply-based modelling can be a communication gateway to manufacturing, enabling the “model as you build it” philosophy
- How you can foresee manufacturing related issues with ANSYS Curing Simulation
Webinar starts at 16:00 BST.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
For further information please visit ANSYS’ website here >