Webinar: ANSYS Mechanical Solutions for Electronics Reliability
- 17th July 2018
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
With increasing demands being placed on modern electronic systems, it is imperative that engineers consider the common failure modes and scenarios when developing their products.
ANSYS provides a powerful set of tools to support you in improving your product’s performance and reliability. Attend this webinar to learn about common mechanical failure modes in electronic systems, and how ANSYS simulation solutions can be used to predict product performance and reliability in a variety of environments (thermal, vibration, humidity, etc.). With cutting edge modelling features such as trace modelling and industry-leading physics solvers, ANSYS can play a major role in your product development process.
Specifically, this webinar will cover the following topics:
- Modelling techniques for electronics systems (including trace mapping and sub modelling)
- Common failure modes in electronics systems (thermal, vibration, moisture)
- Solder joint fatigue – life prediction techniques for solder ball connections
- Shock, vibration and drop studies of electronic systems
- Discussion of available ANSYS resources and getting started
Webinar starts at 16:00 BST
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
For further information please contact us via the form opposite or visit ANSYS’ website here >