Webinar: Better Define Software Requirements with Model-Based Systems Engineering, Functional Safety Analysis and Control Tuning
- 28th June 2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Maintaining optimum environmental conditions inside today’s commercial aircraft is a matter of safety for both the flight crew and passengers. The Cabin Pressure Control System (CPCS) is an avionics system designed to minimize the rate of change of cabin pressure. The purpose of the CPCS is to ensure the safety of the airframe and passengers while maximizing comfort for aircrew and passengers during all phases of flight. Many considerations and conditions must be accounted for when designing CPCS systems and applications, making it a complex task with a variety of engineering disciplines involved.
Join us for this webinar and learn how ANSYS provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution for designing, validating and deploying these complex applications, including:
- Defining the requirements of the systems.
- Designing the embedded system architecture.
- Completing functional safety analysis on the system.
- Designing the control laws that govern the system.
- Developing the embedded control software that dictates the actions of the systems.
- Building and validating a digital twin of the CPCS.
This webinar will include a comprehensive demonstration of these capabilities.
Webinar starts at 14:00 BST or 19:00 BST.
Please state which time you would like to attend in the comments box.
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
For further information please visit ANSYS’ website here >