Webinar: Faster Simulation with Task-Based ANSYS Fluent Workflow
- 13th November 2018
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for our upcoming webinar to explore how to optimise your current workflow and enable engineering productivity with the exciting new enhancements in the 19.2 release of ANSYS Fluent.
Get an exclusive look at live demonstrations and success stories from early users. Together, we will learn how ANSYS Fluent reduces hands-on time and raises efficiency with a single-window, task-based workflow and Mosaic-enabled meshing technology:
- Prep and mesh watertight geometries all in a single-window Fluent interface
- Task-based workflow guides you through the simulation process by presenting best practices in an organised interface
- Faster for new users to learn while making experienced analysts more efficient
- Mosaic uses high quality polyhedra to combine any type of boundary layer mesh with auto generated hex mesh
Webinar starts at 15:00 GMT
Who Should Attend?
Designers, engineers, managers and directors seeking to optimise their design & development processes.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further information or to register.
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0)161 474 6886
- Email us at events@WildeAnalysis.co.uk
Please note that this event is free to attend but registration is essential.
Details on how to join the webinar will be emailed to you once registered.
For further information on ANSYS FLUENT, please contact us.