ReliaSoft M480A – RCM Principles and Applications
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
26th September 2017 - 28th September 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This training seminar presents concepts and software tools that you could use to help your organisation:
- Develop a scheduled maintenance plan for a physical asset that will provide an acceptable level of functionality, with an acceptable level of risk, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Evaluate whether preventive maintenance is appropriate and determine optimum maintenance intervals.
- Promote analysis processes that are more efficient and more effective, utilising lessons learned from past analyses when applicable.
3 Days (Tues 26th – Thurs 28th)
This three-day session provides an overview of the fundamental Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques and procedures, with an emphasis on the use of ReliaSoft’s RCM++ software for data capture, analysis and reporting.
3 day course, £1280
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite selecting the start date of which session you would like to attend or select both dates for the full course
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at email@example.com
Please note – all delegates are required to bring their own laptops. License details for any software needed will be sent prior to the course start date.
M480A – RCM Principles and Applications
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Introduction and Overview
- Prepare for the RCM Analysis
- Select the Equipment to Be Analysed
- Identify the Functions
- Identify the Functional Failures
- Identify and Evaluate (Categorise) the Effects of Failure
- Identify the Causes of Failure (Failure Modes)
- Select Maintenance Tasks
The course also introduces ReliaSoft’s RCM++ software and covers many of the features of this versatile application, from setting up the database to generating RCM analyses and reports. Topics include:
- Benefits of Using Automated Software
- Overview of Analysis Steps in RCM++
- Organising information in databases and projects
- Working with Profiles and Libraries to customise the interface and the analysis
- Understanding the Hierarchical, Worksheet and Filtered views
- Data entry shortcuts, including copy/paste, import/export, phrase libraries, etc.
- Support for RCM Logic
- Maintenance Task Cost Calculations
- Maintenance Task Packaging
- Reports, Charts and Queries
- FMEA/FMECA Capabilities
- Administrative Features
The course concludes with hands-on practice using the RCM++ software, with examples tailored to individual applications.