ReliaSoft M480 – Effective RCM Seminar Series
Whitworth House, 28 Charles Street
- 25th September 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Effective RCM Seminar Series is composed of two course sessions, taught over five days. Although you can register for each session individually, we recommend that new students start with the full five-day package. M480A “RCM Principles and Applications” is a prerequisite for M480B “RCM Facilitation and Application Skills.”
M480A – RCM Principles and Applications
3 Days (Mon, Tues, Wed)
This three-day session provides an overview of the fundamental Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques and procedures, with an emphasis on the use of ReliaSoft’s RCM++ software for data capture, analysis and reporting.
M480B – RCM Facilitation and Application Skills
2 Days (Thurs, Fri)
This two-day session uses case study examples to allow attendees to practice RCM facilitation and application skills. ReliaSoft’s RCM++ software is used for data management and reporting.
Full 5 day course: £1596
Registration / Further Information
- Complete the form opposite
- Call us on +44 (0) 161 474 6886
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – all delegates are required to bring their own laptops. License details for any software needed will be sent prior to the course start date.
Applying What You Will Learn
This training seminar presents concepts and software tools that you could use to help your organisation:
- Develop a scheduled maintenance plan for a physical asset that will provide an acceptable level of functionality, with an acceptable level of risk, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Evaluate whether preventive maintenance is appropriate and determine optimum maintenance intervals.
- Promote analysis processes that are more efficient and more effective, utilising lessons learned from past analyses when applicable.